Monday, June 16, 2008

Today We . . .

Went to the Post Office, mailed baby gifts to friends and bought stamps for Kate's birth annoucement (yes, I've already designed it!).

Went to Target -- which I'm convinced is Meg's favorite store.

Grocery shopped -- the kind of trip where the cart gets SO heavy, it's hard to turn down the aisles. I actually had to let Meg walk along beside me because I needed her seat space for more items.

Meg napped . . . I did laundry, moved some things to the basement, put up a shower curtain in our finally completed bathroom, changed Kate's crib sheet (it's been a kitty bed for a little while now), set up a down-stairs diaper changing station, placed a print order for an HD Portraits client, and ordered some pictures for myself and our family.

Had the car washed -- inside and out. Meg talked to EVERYONE while we were there . . . I'm pretty sure they were glad to see us go when our car was ready.

Cleaned and reorganized the garage, as much as possible with basement stuff still taking up 30% of the space.

Made dinner.

My mother-in-law said that she thinks I'm going to have the baby tonight . . . something about a big burst of energy many women get right before they go into labor. I'm not sure if mine was energy or just knowing that tomorrow is my last day before Kate . . . either way, it's been one heck of a day.

Jim gets home in about 90 minutes . . . and I've made a list of things for him to do, too :)

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

Bring all of your nesting energy to our garage ...it's a mess! The hourly countdown is on girl. Hang in there.
E