Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Passing the Time

Things I've done in the last week that I thought I would do after Kate's arrival . . .
  • Cleaned out and reorganized my office
  • Lost a lot of sleep . . . I've been up since 5am for no reason at all, other than I'm uncomfortable
  • Took care of Meg's (very small) birthday party invites (well, the invites aren't small, but the party is)
  • Went to Newnan twice . . . including today to drop Meg off with Grandaddy and Nana for a night of spoiling
  • Finished ALL of my HD Portraits client work, leaving nobody disappointed or waiting for images
  • Bought Jim Father's Day presents
  • Hosted two 'pool playdates' with friends and their children
  • Started Kate's baby book
  • Watched our contractor complete the basement bathroom (as of today!)

Just passing the time. Each day is one day closer, right?

I have nothing else to write about . . . and, from the blog comments I've been getting, you guys are most interested in the Kate updates, anyway. Thanks for all the well-wishes and notes of encouragement . . . I sincerely appreciate them. They make me feel just a little less alone in this situation. If you have any questions about anything or can think of something fun for me to blog about, don't hesitate to let me know . . . that would give me just one more thing to do to help pass the time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ok, fun blog ideas. I'd love to know your favorite places to shop for kids -- toddlers and babies -- and some of your favorite finds at these places (consignment sales excluded :) )