Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday, 1pm

"Every day I get a little more desperate . . . and desperate situations yield the quickest results."
-- Michael Scott, from my favorite TV show The Office


No baby yet -- as much as I'd like to report that there is.

What are we doing to pass the time? ANYTHING. We are desperate around here.

We went to Wal Mart and walked around for about a hour (trying to find places to walk that are not 90+ degrees!).

We went out to lunch.

Meg is napping now, and when she wakes up we will most likely go to the pool. Maybe I can sweat this baby out while Meg splashes in the kiddie pool.

Thanks for ALL of the well-wishes and kind thoughts . . . I promise I will keep everyone updated. No worries . . . I won't just disappear . . . I'll have at least a minute or two to let you know that we are on our way (or at) the hospital when the time comes!

No comments: