Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Less than 24 Hours


If I could think of one other thing to write about today, I promise you I would write about it.

Christmas
Graduation
Our Wedding
Fining out the sex of the girls

The days leading up to those big events rival the way I am feeling today. This time tomorrow, we should be touching down in Orlando, ready to begin our fun-filled vacation. I'm so anxiously excited, it's ridiculous.


Packing? done
Planning? done
House Prep? done and done . . . the house is in good shape, and the kitties have care-givers



We are ready. Two suitcases, two backpacks, one camera bag (with video and SLR and about 12+ gigs of memory), one double stroller, and two pretty little girls . . . all ready to depart. Almost too ready . . . getting so much done ahead of time has left me with the hurry-up-and-wait scenario . . . I'm all ready to go, just have to sit here and wait for tomorrow.



Again, if I can think of anything else to blog about later this afternoon, I'll make an effort. If not, then next time you hear from us it will be from Disney World!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Have a fantastic trip! We can't wait to hear all about your adventures.