Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hanging in There . . .

Dad's hanging in there. After an MRI and a heart ultrasound, they think that a mistake in the meds is what caused the issues with yesterday's procedure.

I went to visit him, and he seemed OK with the whole thing. Of course, he's not exactly OK . . . he really feels like the anesthesiologist nearly killed him. He's terrified of having to go through the entire procedure again in a few weeks.

The good news is that he's going home in a few hours . . . just one more test, then he can leave. Thank goodness. I'm so glad he doesn't have to stay any longer . . . hospitals suck. I've only been in a hospital for joyous reasons (the birth of the girls), and even then I couldn't wait to get out.

We are all hanging in there. Thanks for thinking of us.

(I would blog more -- but creating and changing the new blog header took me for-freakin-ever, so I have to move on to other things . . . like editing and posting Kate's 8 month rocking chair picture!)

No comments: