Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday


Meg at 21 months, February 14, 2007, Roswell GA

This was taken at a Valentine's Party hosted by our buddy Jack last year . . . it was a great party, which will certainly only be topped by the party Jack is hosting for us this year.



I love the wind in Meg's hair :)


I was pregnant with Kate when this was taken, and I remember thinking, "I really need to get this toy for the next baby . . ." Playskool's Ball Popper was -- believe it or not -- one of the few toys we didn't own when Meg was a baby.

Guess what Kate got for Christmas? And guess what Meg loves to play with, more than any other toy Kate has?

We --heart -- the ball popper.



(And yes, I posted this 'Favorite Photo Friday' on Saturday. I cheated. Sue me.)

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

I remember when this photo was taken! It's SO cute. We can't wait to see ya'll on Monday.