Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dahlbys Do Disney

I've captioned the pictures --- not that you really need the captions. You'll recognize everything (unless you are not from the US or simply live under a rock).
We are having the best time possible . . . this is really a magical place.


Arriving at the Castle, Wednesday afternoon.




Meg won't let me take too many pictures of her . . . and the pictures with the characters often bring out weird looks for her . . . so I'm trying to capture her excitement in candid moments the best way I can.





Meg picked a purple Dumbo and BEELINED it to snatch her color of choice. I think she mowed down a couple of kids and grandparents to nab the purple pachyderm.





"You Can't Order Me to Stop Dreamin' !!" Meg proudly told Cinderella.





Thank you, Aurora! What a special treat that was for Meg (and Kate got a kiss, too!).






Ah --a smile for Minnie!



We capped Day 2 off with dinner at Storybook Princess Dining. Meg came dressed as Snow White, and we met Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine. Meg didn't eat much dinner at ALL -- thank goodness they don't charge for kids under 2 :)
Tomorrow: breakfast with Mickey, the back to MK. More as the adventure continues!







3 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh my goodness --- Kendall just spotted the pic of Aurora kissing Meg ... she's devastated that her Sleeping Beauty would give her kisses away!! I'm glad you gys are having fun!

The Cibulas said...

I love the updates from Disney! You all look like you are having a great time!

Lexi's Mom said...

I am so glad you are having such a great time!!!!! Reading your post is making me "re-live" our short Disney trip from earlier this month. I am SO GLAD it has lived up to your expectations! Keep posting. I love it!