Friday, August 1, 2008

A Positive Break

I need to take a break from the blog for a day or so . . .

I feel like I've nothing to write that isn't whining, complaining, or out-and-out bitching. You all don't want to check in to this site to read that. I know, it's no fun.

Give me a few days to try and gather myself. It's been a hard two weeks. Meg is at my parents for the weekend . . . Jim and I have some things we want to accomplish at home . . . and I'm hoping to get some rest. I hope to return next week with a much better sense-of-self and a smile.

Well, I'll settle for a little extra sleep and a little less griping . . . either way, it should be better for us all.

3 comments:

Twinkletoes said...

Just have to echo - the feelings are completely normal and human...plus hormones could make the feeling even worse to you. Good luck!

The Cibulas said...

I must say, I think it is awesome that you have the courage to be so honest about this challenging time. It is so normal to struggle after having a baby,and it so encouraging to hear you vent about it. It makes me realize that it wasnt just me...even though I only have one. AHHH...just until two!

Anne said...

I like reading the venting! It makes me feel normal! Have fun this weekend!
Cheers
Anne