Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite Photo(s) Friday, Week 1

I often have pictures that I love . . . and would love to share . . . that don't necessarily fit into the topic of a blog. So, I've decided to dedicate Fridays to these photos. Since photography is such a big part of my life, it only figures that I could dedicate one day a week to showing you some of my favorite stuff.

So here goes: Favorite Photo(s) Friday, Week 1





Mr and Mrs James Dahlby, Newnan GA, August 16, 2008


I think this is my favorite photo of Jim and I at our wedding . . . and it wasn't even taken by our photographer. Jim's sister Julie snapped this shorty after we were officially married and shortly before we were introduced for the 2nd time as husband and wife. I remember everything about this picture . . . the goal was to get the limo in the shot. But I think we captured so much more.

I love how happy we look. I love our youth here. So much in front of us. And we had no idea . . . and we still don't.

(And, as a photograher, I love the leading lines the limo creates . . . and I do hate that Jim's aunt
can be seen sneaking by in the background!)

I like looking back at this picture and remembering where we started. And that makes me realize how far we have to go.

1 comment:

Keisha said...

I think I'm going to steal this idea!!