Friday, January 11, 2008

Thirty So Far . . .

. . . is very busy!


Here is what I've done so far, on this my big 30th birthday:
-- contractor dude came this am and gave us his bid (8am!)

-- Jim took Meg to school, and I went to the dr for the 16 week appointment. Heartbeat was in the 150s and the big 20 wk ultrasound was scheduled for Fri, February 1st. Three weeks and counting!

-- stopped and picked something up for HD Portraits (yes Jim, I kept the receipt)

-- got a manicure

-- stopped and got myself a mini-ice cream cake for my little gathering of friends this afternoon

-- picked up Meg

-- picked up Chick fil a for lunch (my fav!)

-- fed Meg, put her down for a nap

-- cleaned up the house, put three (yes THREE!) dozen roses in water

-- sat down to write this blog


And it's only 2:30! What a busy day. But, I'm having a GREAT day -- no complaints at all. Looking forward to dinner with Jim tonight.


I'll have to post more later about how the whole day has been -- or maybe wait and post about the whole weekend -- but so far, so GREAT.


No comments: