Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nerves Subside

Okay, so the lady isn't as far along as I thought . . . 33 weeks, but she is going to be induced in just a couple of weeks . . . which still leaves us with a short amount of time.

And she is totally cool with rescheduling. WHEW. Big sigh of relief. Turns out her daughter's prom pictures were very crummy because it was a terribly cloudy day. Bad luck for the daughter, but that situation turned into good luck for me!

Now the waiting begins . . . just waiting to see what her calendar looks like over the next few days . . .

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Heather--this is Natalie, Morgan's friend (we met at her shower). Just wanted to say good luck with your maternity shoot. Your pictures are awesome so I know you'll do great. Maternity portraits are so amazing--they are some of my favorite to do. Don't get too worried about them not wanting to get too nude...I figure after five kids they don't really have any secrets!! :)

Heather Dahlby said...

Thanks, Natalie -- your comment made me laugh. Your pictures were inspiring to me because they are SO great. I'm only just getting started . . . I have a LOT to learn!! We'll see how it goes .. .

Natalie said...

Hi again. Are you going to the Bellies & Babies photography seminar tommorow in Atlanta? If you are, let me know and we can look for each other. :) (If you aren't and didn't know about it--and happen to be free tomorrow evening--I think you can still get a ticket ($49). I can send you the info if you're interested).