Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It SNOWED here today!

Yes, folks, that's right. It snowed in Georgia this evening. More than just a flake or two . . . as I write, it's about 9:30 pm and my entire yard is covered in powdery white goodness. I can't wait to see if it's still there in the morning so I can dash across to my neighbors yard -- probably in my robe! -- and snap a shot of our wintery home.

Of course, I had to take Meg and the camera out to enjoy the experience. She wasn't quite sure what to think at first . . . but she quickly 'warmed up' to the idea of white falling from the sky . . . she was running around in it in no time. And, after running for a bit, she decided to plop down and have a seat to enjoy the snowfall.




It was a fun afternoon for mom and Meg. This was Meg's first real 'snow' -- but I do hope it snows again later in the year . . . perferably on a weekend so daddy can enjoy it, too!



Happy Winter my friends!

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Next time it snows, will you come to my house and take pictures of Jack? Those pictures were too cute!!