Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Check out the Poll

Not really much time or material for writing today . . . took care of some errands, went to the park, my cousin came over for dinner, and I just spent an HOUR and an entire roll of paper towels cleaning the wooden blinds in the kitchen (really, they were GROSS). Although the day was average, I did want to take a minute to point out may super-fancy new POLL on the left side of your screen.

Will New Baby Dahlby be a boy or a girl? You decide!

Okay, so you can't really decide . . . but it will be fun to see what the poll shows. I go to the doctor this Friday (a big day for other reasons, as you may know) . . . and then I'll set the date for the ultrasound. I'm hoping for February 1st, but it might have to be as late as February 15th . . . we'll see.



Taken last week -- 15 weeks -- dude, I'm getting huge already!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poll doesn't want to work for me! But I think there may be a nice plump 8lbs 8oz girl in there!!!!

Love,
Tiffany

The Cibulas said...

I cant decide yet. Im waiting to vote until I see you in person;)

Heather Dahlby said...

Tiffany -- I did a "girl" vote just for you :) 8 1/2 pounds would be exactly one pound more than Meg -- that would be very cool!

Paula -- I just look FAT right now, so I don't know what you'll say! :)