Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday with Mommy

Meg and I have spent the whole morning together, just enjoying being together. I got up extra early to prepare for a photo shoot . . . but then we ended up rescheduling because the weather (and light) just weren’t right. So, instead of going to a shoot, Meg and I got dressed and went to the new Target by our house. We rolled through the store, singing and laughing. I dressed Meg in a super-cute new outfit that Grandma Dahlby bought her, and we got comment after comment about what a baby doll she is. I always say “thanks” when people comment on Meg’s cuteness – as if I can take credit! She’s so stinkin’ cute because she’s always happy and smiley . . . she’s just a fun baby.

Now we’ve finished lunch and Meg is feeding her babies with the new baby bottle I bought her on our trip. She’s running around in tights and a onesie . . . I’ll put the skirt back on eventually. Even half dressed, she’s a cutie.

I’m off to the doctor myself in about an hour . . . then we’ll be back home and back to playing together.

Just a regular-old Wednesday with Mommy. Not much going on here. Tomorrow we are off to a Halloween playdate, which should be a lot of fun (and give me more to talk about!).

HD
(Meg is feeding the baby here . . . but that's lotion that the baby is drinking . . . to tell you the truth, Meg likes a little taste of lotion, every now and then!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh Grandma Dahlby you have outdone yourself with this outfit!!! Meg looks like she belongs in a magazine.

That picture of her on Grandaddy's swing yesterday -- she looks so much older and more mature all of a sudden. Man, time flies.

Happy Wednesday!!
B