Friday, October 19, 2007

THIS IS A BIG DEAL!

Jim stopped at my favorite ATL photography store this afternoon to pick up my camera, which I'd left there yesterday to be cleaned.

While I was there yesterday, I gushed and drooled over Canon's newest camera in their "D" series . . . the 40D. It is simply fantastic. Awe inspiring.


Since I heard about its release in September, it's been #1 on my Christmas list.


And this is what I found on the fireplace later this evening . . .






I am the luckiest girl alive tonight. I don't even have words to tell Jim how excited I am to have this new camera. It's the shiz-nit of cameras right now. I am in LOVE. (With Jim and the 40D)

THANKS JIM. YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Is Jim available to give lessons on surprises and being a totally AWESOME husband?!?

Enjoy your new beauty!!

B

Anonymous said...

Little does Jim know, YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF!!! was the unofficial slogan of Sigma Kappa. ;-) Way to go Jim!