Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And Then She Makes it All Better

Look how I found our baby this morning . . .




I'd left her alone momentarily, and she got into her diaper changing station. That's Desitin all over her face and body. She's A-OK . . . poision control said that there's nothing to worry about. She probably didn't eat any, anyway . . . it looks like she just coated herself with it.

After a bath, a good tooth-brushing, and a full sippy of juice, she's back to herself. Dude, that stuff coats THICK . . . it was hard to get off in the bath!

I laughed a lot (after the quick call to poision control, of course). I thank God every day that I'm a mom, that she's our baby, that I'm so lucky. It's hard for me to remember why I was so upset yesterday. I get down, and then she makes it all better.



3 comments:

Becky said...

You have a daughter and you've called poison control more in one month than I've called in 2.5 years with a son :)

Meg is just too stinkin' cute!! Perhaps she just needed a facial :)

B

Anonymous said...

You and poison control are getting to be good friends! :-)

Heather Dahlby said...

Yes, yes . . . we call poision control at the drop of a hat these days. It's fast and free and puts your mind at ease.

You'll all be calling one day, I'm sure of it!