Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today is Wednesday

Yep. That's about it. Nothing earth shattering or ground breaking to write about today. It's just Wednesday.

Meg didn't morning nap today . . . she slept until nearly 8am, so I just decided to keep her up through the morning and see how she did. We went and ran errands about 10:30 . . . and as we returned home an hour later, I noticed her eyes rolling and her head bobbing in the backseat. Of course, meany that I am, I started tickleing her and singing at the top of my lungs to keep her awake. I was trying feriously to keep her up until 1pm, then she'd have one nice long peacful (mommy free time) nap.

It worked. Now it's 2:30, and she's still asleep. Jim's sister is coming up soon to visit and do her laundry . . . poor thing is in a bit of apartment limbo. Her roommate (and best friend) took a new job in Texas, leaving Juile flying solo and apartmentless. She did have a good start on a new, fab house in Midtown ATL, but that fell through. So, right now she's sharing a 3 bedroom with 3 other girls . . . meaning that she's sleeping on the couch . . . and she doesn't have a place to wash her clothes. Poor Julie. She could stay here, of course, but I don't know many single, fun, cute 25-year-old ladies that are looking for a place in the suburbs with their sister, his wife, and baby.

Anyway, that's all that is going on here today. At least I got to shower today . . . the last few days have been run run run and stink stink stink with no time to bathe. I made it a priorty today :)

If I have time, I'll post when I can on our trip . . . but, if not, then I'll be back to blog life when we return on Monday. Try not to miss me too much!

No comments: