Monday, September 3, 2007

Time for a Change


I want to write a cool blog. One that people read and then come back to read again because the stories and perspective are interesting. I am reading other blogs all the time . . . loving the take on life, the enlightening encounters with everyday life, the willingness to share their intimate thoughts . . . and I want to create that, too. I’d love to look back and read my blog in the years to come and ENJOY the writing. Maybe I am a copycat or completely unoriginal . . . but, either way, I don’t care. I want to write a cool blog.

So, moving forward, I’m going to try it. Maybe MY insight isn’t interesting, or maybe my life is just boring. Who knows? I guess we will have to see.

Next time you check in, my story might just be a tale from suburbia. It might be a thought I’ve had and want to express. It might be a heartfelt “diary” style entry that gives you some sneak peek inside my inner-most thinking. I’m just going to test the waters and see how creative I can be.

To my loyal readers, keep tuning in . . . this could get interesting.

HD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was that picture taken?

Heather Dahlby said...

About 2 weeks ago . . . in our new house, in the front room . . . with my tripod and my trusty remote control.