Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday was Better than Tuesday

Better day today . . . Dad is hanging in there, Meg had 0 accidents, and I managed to keep from wrecking the car. What more could I ask for?

I'm exhausted, and I don't have anything to write about. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just not too motivated to do much of anything right now.

Today I woke up, took Meg to a friend's, went to the hospital and brought Kate along to cheer my dad up with a very short visit, came home, went to Target, ate dinner, and now I'm going to bed. I'll wake up and do a similar version of the same thing tomorrow. And Friday. And Saturday.

Three more days.

That's all for now . . .

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Calllllll meeeeee!

Anne said...

Hang in there - I am glad to hear your Dad is doing well. We all have days like this. It isn't the first and I'm sure not the last in your lifetime. Don't worry about the car - it is not that serious! Know that your are not alone and I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Have some wine, get some sleep!
Cheers