Saturday, April 4, 2009

If You Want to Help . . .

If anyone wants to help us out by watching the girls next week, I would be unbelievably grateful. My dad is going to be in the hospital until at least Friday . . . so I'm desperate for some child care so that (a) I can spend as much time with my dad as possible and (b) Jim does not have to miss an entire week of work in the process.



The whole process of visiting takes about 4 hours . . . and it's easiest for me to visit during the day. Evenings are harder because I am still nursing Kate at night and there are a lot of evening responsibilities that I like to be home to help with.



If you can and would like to help me, just let me know via email. (And thanks to those of you who are out-of-towners or not personal friends . . . but you don't have to worry about trying to help. I know you are thinking of me.)



Thank you in advance. I HATE having to ask for help -- but desperate times call for desperate measures.

2 comments:

Tiffany Payment said...

I wish I was there because I'd do it in a second! xoxox

The Cibulas said...

Did you get my email?