Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Hat Shots

Most of you noticed the new photos of the girls I posted in my blog header last month. The 'hat shots' I call them. I've had a lot of fun with these pictures, these hats . . . and now I have some fun photos of my girls.

A friend of mine sent me these hats with the request that I return to her some images of my girls wearing them. Her mother (in law, I believe) is going to begin selling these darling hats on the internet, and she needed some models for her cause. I was MORE than happy to oblige (but, sadly, it took me waaaay longer than I intended to get the pictures to her!).


If you are interested in the hats, let me know and I can put you in touch with my friend. They come in all different styles, colors, and sizes.












Forgive me if I have already plugged these hats -- but they are just so cute, and now I have the photos to prove it :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! They are adorable! I really really like them!
Lovely pics of your sweet girls!

Charlotte (Flickr)

The Fokens Family said...

I oohed and ahhed at them on your desk a few weeks back! Oh..to have a cutey girl!
~E

Twinkletoes said...

I am definitely interested! They are adorable...as are the girls. Great models for the hats!

Keisha said...

Must-have-a-hat!!!!!

Keisha said...

Must-have-a-hat!!!!!

Tiffany Payment said...

those are fantastic!the hate are beautiful too! ;)