Thursday, October 2, 2008

She Rocked It


You want my opinion?


I think Sarah Palin did great tonight. I do. I don't care what anyone says . . . you can watch CNN (clearly pulling for Obama) or FOX News (so far right, it's crazy) . . . they all have their opinions.


But I think she did very well.


I was psyched for the debate all week. And YES, I watched the Katie Couric (edited) interviews. They scared me, I'll admit. Sarah didn't have great answers to all the questions. Not her shining moment, by far. I was a little nervous to see how she'd perform tonight.

Tonight, she did as good of a job at actually answering the questions as I possibly could have hoped for. (They all stray from the questions at times in an effort to make their own points, let's face it.) She was straight forward. She was honest. I like her 'cadence' -- her 'accent' --her way of speaking . . . which many are criticizing. To me, it's not artificial or over polished. She came across as very smart, very prepared . . . despite the fact that she said, "You 'betcha" and "God Bless . . ." She true to who she is. I like it!

My favorite part was when she metioned, "How long have I been at this? 5 weeks?" How true that is. Of course, Obama people will take that to mean that she's not ready. I took it to mean, "Hey, 5 weeks ago I was governing Alaska -- don't expect me to know every Supreme Court deicison ever made or how to handle heckelers in a crowd!" You tell 'em, Sarah.

She rocked it.

Way to go, Super Sarah.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I AGREE!!!!! I thought she was great!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I love Sarah Palin and thought she did a great job last night. She is down-to-earth and speaks to the people. She has my vote.

Keisha said...

I agree 100%!! Rock on!

The Fokens Family said...

Sarah did ROCK OUT! I loved how she kept saying "darn right" to really relate with the good ole boys in America.
She did awesome...so fiesty!
~Erica