Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday, Week 6


Kate and Me, Marietta GA, Oct 10, 2008

And this completes my image makeover.

I didn't really set out to change my whole 'look' when I cut my hair, but for some reason, I feel like I have. New hair, new glasses, new baby. Oh, and in this picture, a new necklace, too.

I must be embracing my 30s . . . I find that I'm buying clothes (and things in general) that are a little different these days. I'm saying, "I'm too old for this!" at stores like American Eagle and even The Gap. I'm not turning into a crochety old woman . . . I'm just changing my style to reflect what I hope I am. A somewhat stylish, cute, stay at home mother-of-two.

5 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

You're "Palin"-ized!! Love the new glasses & image makeover. You sassy mom, you!
I had that same moment at Target today when I bought a pumpkin T for Halloween.
But...it's a sassy mom T with sequins!! Landon said," Might as well just buy the minivan when you're buying T's for holidays!!
And, isn't that Kate in the photo??
Lov ya!
Erica

Becky said...

Love everything about your new look!! You look so comfortable and confident -- and your littlest accessory is pretty adorable too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my -- you look GORGEOUS in this picture! I love the new makeover!

Keisha said...

I thought you were pretty fab before -- but now you're smokin'!! I have those same thoughts now ... about what I should and should not wear as a mom of two. Let me know when you find some jeans that don't show your butt crack when you bend over ... :)

Anne said...

You look great!!! I love that we all can embrace a look that doesn't scream MOMMY!!! Rock on!