Thursday, July 3, 2008

MMO and Video

This morning, Jim took Meg to a 'Mom's Morning Out' program for which I had registered her back in early June . . . and I had Kate at home.

Sometimes, I'm so smart, I scare myself. I am SO glad that I registered Meg so she could get out and play today. Having her go play with kids her own age was exactly what she needed. Being cooped up at Grandaddy's for four days (as awesome as it was to be there) is not a 2 year old's cup of tea, I imagine.

And me . . . I've enjoyed the near-solitude myself. Having one kid? Piece of CAKE. Kate has been an angel this morning. It reminds me of the 'old days' -- when it was just Meg and me. Why did I ever complain about things being hard back then? Little did I know . . .

So, instead of spending time on the computer, I'm going to go sit on my butt, hold Kate in my arms (which I never feel I do enough), and relax.

Enjoy the video . . . in lieu of a meaningful blog, it's the best I can do.

NOW PLAYING: Meg returns home to see Kate for the first time . . . shot on June 21, 2008.



No comments: