Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Help Wanted


So, I need some help. I'm going to an "Oscar Party" on Sunday evening . . . a bunch of ladies getting together to gab and eat fun snacks while the Academy Awards are on some TV in the background. Should be a lot of fun . . . except for one, fairly large hang-up.


I have to attend dressed as my 'favorite' actor/actress/character from a movie.


Does not have to be a 2010 nominee or anything . . . it can be pretty much anyone. Any actress, any famous person. And for some reason, I can't think of one, single person.
I take that back -- I can think of a few -- but the costumes are too elaborate or the actress has signature long hair that my short 'do can't mimic.


Any ideas? Any thoughts on who I could dress as for this party? I want to look cute -- to fit the theme -- but I don't really want to go all out. Keep it simple.


Any help is much appreciated. Please, please . . . throw anything my way. ANY help is welcomed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron Diaz from "There's Something About Mary."

Kelly said...

Your haircut kind of looks like Reece Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama...

Lauren said...

Have you seen The Blind Side? If you haven't, definitely check it out - it's fabulous. You would make a perfect Leigh Anne Toughy (Sandra Bullock's character). It would be a super simple costume too because she just dresses fairly conservative and chic (lots of white and sweater set combos, if I remember correctly). She also wears a cross necklace through most of the movie. Have fun!!

The Cibulas said...

Okay, I know this is soooo old. But, you would make a perfect Sandy from Grease. I'm thinking the ending scene with the all black tight clothes and high heels...your hair would be perfect! OR of course, you could go the easer route and dress
50's. And what a classic, no matter how old?

Jen O'Daniel said...

So? Who did you dress as? The Oscar party I was invited to was a PJ party... that's a pretty easy wardrobe choice! (That is, unless you are pregnant and wear oversized t-shirts with PJ pants - ha!)