Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Ms Thelma

Hello Ms Thelma –

I’d like to bring Kate in to preschool on Tuesday morning to have a few pictures taken with Meg. If that’s not a problem, please let me know what time the pictures are being taken for your class, and we will be sure to be there.

(It works out well because Kate will be at the school on Tuesday for her Easter party!)

And I can’t resist the opportunity to tell you how much Meg loves your class. I hear all about your activities on our daily rides home, and I’m always so excited to learn of the things you guys are doing. The latest thing was the ‘nature walk’ – now Meg is always looking for signs of spring when we are outside! You have created a wonderful learning environment for our children.

Thanks so much –

Heather Dahlby







Her Response . . .



I'm pretty sure that our time is 11:15 on Tuesday but sometimes we get a little behind the schedule.



I'm so pleased that Meg gets so much joy from our class. I always hope that the learning opportunities we have spark the children's interest and sense of wonder about their world and their abilities. I really do feel blessed to get to share in a part of their lives. Give the girls a hug for Ms. Thelma ;-)







I {heart} our preschool. How lucky we are to have found a place that fits our family so well!

No comments: