Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Kate, June 21, 2009, Atlanta GA

I love this little picture of Kate. I love it in color and bw . . . I can't decide which I like more (see below). These are part of a few that I snapped for Kate's "1 Yr" session. I haven't had time to finish the session . . . but I have a few cute ones so far.

We are taking an impromptu road trip to Chattanooga, TN tomorrow . . Jim, the girls, and I. Going up to see the Children's Museum and the Aquarium, staying overnight just for fun. We need it -- and I can't wait.

Have a great weekend.






2 comments:

Kelly Paynter said...

Great pictures! I think I like the color one better, but it's a tough call! And look how much hair Miss Kate is getting!

Anne said...

Great Picture! I like it both ways as well. You are so talented! You are in my thoughts! Hve fun in TN!!! you can always come up here!!! Ha HA we have lots of stuff!!!! Farms, natural bridge, parks, the walton's house is just up the road!!! HA HA ! Miss ya