Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the LAM

Sorry I've been so absent . . . I just can't seem to make myself spend time on the computer these days. Strange for me, I know. SO strange. But it's like, whenever I have a free minute, I just want to veg out in front of the TV . . . or lay out in the sun . . . or play with the girls . . . or return the million phone calls I always seem to have hanging over my head. (At least the Thank You notes from the funeral are done . . . those took up a lot of free time for the past couple of weeks.)

I'm going to try and make more time for blogging because, honestly, I miss it. I guess it is theraputic for me. Though not very theraputic right now with Meg sitting RIGHT next to me, begging me to read her a story.

Anyway, just a quick note to say that we had a GREAT time in Chattanooga. The girls both loved the Children's Museum, and the Aquarium was a big hit, too. The indoor pool at the hotel was also a favorite . . . and so was the river front carousel. We packed a lot in to 2 days. Then we came home and Jim left again . . . and we are now busy making our way through another week.

I'm hanging on to the hope that Meg's first day of school on August 25th will bring both stability and routine back to our lives. I miss it! I love summer . . . but the chaos of this summer has been a bit much for me to handle.

Enjoy the Chattanooga pics -- more to be uploaded to our Picasa site when I have a minute (and a don't have a toddler standing next to me trying to 'help' me).

























1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Looks like a fun, fabulous, MUCH NEEDED vacation! Good for you all!