Thursday, July 2, 2009

And Then They Were One

In the wake of editing some one year portraits of Baby Kate, I thought I'd take a break and show how the girls looked at similar ages. I guess the birthday of my baby has made me ever so nostalgic. And, shoot, everyone loves a good comparison photo, don't they?



At about 2 weeks . . .




At Three Months . . .







Six Months . . .










At One Year . . .







Say what you will . . . but they do not look that much alike to me. Sure, they look like they are related, like sisters . . . but they have so many different features. And -- again, say what you will -- but I think Meg looks like Jim and Kate looks (at least somewhat) like me.




And Good God . . . look how much I'VE changed in the past 2 years . . .



(Sniff, sniff . . . sometimes, I miss my hair a lot.)

4 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i agree! they definitely look like sisters--not twins, but definitely related...and what little beauties they are! :-)

The Fokens Family said...

The girls look the most alike in their newborn shots!! Cute post!
~Erica

Charlotte said...

I think they look very much alike in the 2 week picture, but I agree, Meg looks a LOT like Jim, and Kate a LOT like you. (That's what I see in the pics at least ;-))

The Cibulas said...

That was fun!