Sunday, November 2, 2008

Very Tired . . .

. . . because I've been up since 5:30am.


But, the shoot went well. It was a challenge, but I think I pulled it off successfully. My biggest worry -- that they wouldn't be patient with me -- was way overshadowed by the fact that some of the kids just weren't really in the mood for pictures today. Nobody was impatient with me, but the adults certainly started to lose their patience with some of their kids after about an hour of shooting.
Still, even in the worst of circumstances (and this certainly was NOT the worst of circumstances), we can always find a few gems in the batch. Dude, the 'batch' is like 354 photos . . . if I can't find a few decent ones in there, I should take myself out of business.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job on the group shot! those are the hardest!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some REALLY GOOD pictures Heather! You should be proud of yourself! I think they are really gonna love them. Especially the group shot... that's gonna make the Christmas card for sure!

The Cibulas said...

Great peek...Im sure you have some more fabulous ones in that batch!