Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm too Tired

to post today.

No break . . . Kate was awake the entire time that Meg napped today, and then she proceeded to stay awake all afternoon, too. As you can imagine, I had one cranky 4 1/2 month old by dinner time tonight. Thank goodness my toddler hung in there and didn't give me too much trouble this evening.

No Jim . . . he's coming back tonight after a 4 day trip. Out again Tuesday-Friday next week, then out again the Sunday after that. No Jim for pretty much every week in November. Yippee.

No time . . . I just have too much work right now. Eight photo sessions coming up in the next two weeks. Three each weekend plus one each Thursday. Why can't I ever say no?!

No topics of interest . . . unless you consider this boring explanation of what is going on around here interesting. The only good news that I have to share for today: I weighed myself at Publix today (for some reason our Publix has a giant scale in the lobby, which I love). The needle stopped at 143 lbs. That's back to pre-baby weight! Whooo hooo! Now I just have to see if these hips of mine squeeze in a little tighter over the next few months.

Nope, too tired to post, nothing to write about . . . yet somehow I've managed to write something. Hmmm. I guess I can amaze even myself sometimes :)

1 comment:

Keisha said...

So I guess that's a no-go for my family picture ... it's all good. Read my blog on jeans. You deserve a new pair!!