Friday, November 21, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday, Week ??

Hudson, Canton GA, November 20, 2008




Okay, so I've lost track of the weeks for Fav Photo Fri, but I'll figure it out and correct it next week.



Meet Hudson. Acutally, many of you have already 'met' him in this blog or on my website (http://www.hdportraitsonline.com/). He's a favorite. Yes, I admit . . . I do have some favs when it comes to photography.



This kid, he's always so fun to be around. His mom worries too much that we won't get good pictures because Hudson is, as all little boys are, always on the move. This always produces 100% candid, natural photography when we are together. He seems to like me . . . he's always dressed to the 9's . . . and I just love working with him. And yes, the pictures are always good.





His family was one of my very, very first families that paid me for doing something I so enjoy. June 12, 2007. That first morning, I showed up with my camera, my baby, and a stomach full of nerves. Was I really going to do this . . . be a 'photographer'? Would it work when I'm shooting someone else's kid? That first session went so well that I left thinking, "Maybe I could make a little business out of this . . ."



Another one of my most favorite pictures ever came out of that first shoot. This one will someday be framed in my house with a collection of my favorites of other people's kids.



Thanks to Hudson and his family for all they have done for me since 2 Junes ago. And thanks for continually inviting me back to work with your kiddo. I can't thank you enough.

No comments: