Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Pledge

Here is what I pledge to myself:

The next time we have an easy, great, awesome day, I will take a minute at the end of that day to cherish it. I will thank God for the fun day, and I will appreciate everything that happened to make that day good.

Today was not a great day . . . not a terrible day, but a bit exhausting and full of two-year-old antics. A little extra crying from the baby and a little extra trouble from the big kid.

Tomorrow will be better. I say that every time I feel this way.

And if it truly is, then I'll take a minute at the day's end to remember how great it was.

This is what I pledge to myself.

1 comment:

Keisha said...

I think we should all make this pledge ... we don't have that much time with our "babies," and so many don't have what we have at all ... I'll pledge with you!!