Thursday, December 27, 2007

7 Weeks, 4 Days . . .

Written about 7 weeks ago . . .

So paranoid.

I just battled that terrible stomach virus that took over our house . . . and now I’m so paranoid that something could go wrong with this pregnancy.

This might be the LONGEST 12 weeks of my life, and I’m not kidding.

I went to the bathroom a little while ago – consider this your TMI alert! – and there was a tinge of color in what I saw when I wiped. Not red, but not clear or white. Just a tinge of something different.

I freaked, called the doctor, and moved my 9 week ultrasound up by 4 days. As silly as that sounds, it made me feel better.

Now I just have to make it through tonight.

Meg has been such a good girl these past few days. She was sick, I was sick . . . now I’m still not 100% but I know she’s dying to get me off the couch and out of the house. At least tomorrow she can go to school and associate with less zombie-ish people.

We’ll make it. And I’m not going to miscarry. I’m not going to miscarry. I’m not going to miscarry.

4 weeks and 4 more days to go.

No comments: