Monday, August 31, 2009

Too Many Balls in the Air

Can you call your doctor and get a receipt for all your visits since last year? Today?

Neighborhood Newsletter . . . it's supposed to be completed and emailed to the neighborhood by the 1st of the month. Oh well.


Can you call the guy who might want to buy mom's car? When is he coming by? Can you find out what paperwork needs to be signed so we can legally sell the car?

When was my next doctor's appointment? Will you be able to come?


Mommy! Come wipe me!


Laundry.


Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.


What day can the cleaning lady come? Where will we go while they clean?


It's almost my week for preschool snack. Remember: no nuts, and we prefer no egg ingredients, either.

Did you get ahold of your doctor yet? If you don't, all the money in our pre-tax medical account will be wasted. Can't you drop EVERYTHING? YOU HAVE TO.

Two photo sessions that need to go out. One was taken 3 weeks ago. And they were interested in announcements.


When was that playdate? Can you come?


We'd love to come visit! Can we stay with you this weekend?
Will you come to my house to watch football this weekend?


Can you put the clothes on my doll, Mommy?


Can you take pictures of our family, please? You do such a beautiful job.


When is your Hawaii trip?


When is Kate's next pediatrician appointment? I know I have already scheduled it.


Julie's engagement pictures. And Save the Date cards, too.


Can you paint this please so we can finish our DIY project? I'm leaving tomorrow . . . if you don't finish it, it will sit in the garage and take up your parking spot all week.

It was that kind of morning. So you know what I did? Threw the girls in the car and took them to the Coffee Park (supervised play provided at an indoor playground while mommys recharge and chat with friends). I felt the day totally getting away from me . . . and the idea of that was WAY worse than the idea of wasting a few hours getting myself together. I've now returned home, put the girls down for naps, and feel like I can tackle some of my 'to dos'.

Maybe the Coffee Park will be my new refuge. It certainly helped today!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Coffee park sounds fun to me. And it's nice to see Jim isn't perfect after all ... he's just like the rest of "them," with the "Drop everything right now ..." ;0)