Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Portrait Sessions






Did some pictures of my girls on Sunday . . . first and third year portraits. Just thought I'd share 2 of my favorites (even though it's not photo Friday).


Kate is just SO easy to photograph. She smiles and dances and hams it up big time. I have quite a few darling ones of my baby girl. Meg . . . well, she's had my camera in her face a whole lot long than Kate . . . so she's a bit harder. But the one above is a gem, I think. If it is the only decent one we get, I'll take it.


I asked Jim to take some pictures of ME taking pictures. I think it's funny to see what others are looking at when I'm trying to work my camera magic.






I've done a few sessions lately for some families I enjoy working with. If I could, I go back to more pictures . . . I'm enjoying the work and really pushing myself to get better and better. But alas, there just isn't time for all of that right now.

Here are a couple of favorites from my two sessions last week . . . it always helps when I have beautiful kids to photograph.


We leave for the lake tomorrow . . . I think I might have a portrait fiesta while we are away.

No comments: