Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Kate Allison, March 13 2009, Marietta GA



We are officially standing around here. No walking or cruising, just standing sturdy on our feet. At least sturdy enough so that mom can step back and take a picture.

And we are crawling . . . well, 'army' crawling . . . kind of. She really just drags her body around with her arms, and occassionally she gets a good push off from one of her feet. Crawling 'in progress', I guess.



Kate is growing up too fast. Both girls are. Here is Meg, just 2 short years ago . . .




This picture made me think:

(a) I'm a WAY better photographer now.

(b) Meg was much more advanced than Kate when it comes to mobilization . . . this picture was actually taken in early February, and Meg was walking by mid-May. If the calendar goes the same, Kate is about a month behind . . . meaning she won't walk until her birthday in mid-June. Fine by me.

(c) Kate is so much smaller than Meg! It's hard to tell in this picture, but I know that the outfit Meg is wearing in the February 2007 pic is still too big for Kate. Looking back at the baby book tells me that Meg was the size Kate is NOW before Christmas 2006 (at 6 months of age). What a little peanut little sister continues to be.

(d) Please stop growing, both of you. I can't stand it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: