Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to Reality

We are home. 825 pictures and two extra days. Two exhausted kiddos, and one seriously tired mommy. But we made it, and the trip lived up to our expectations in every way imaginable.

I couldn't go to bed without uploading some photos . . . so enjoy. You might as well get yourself a drink and a comfy chair because there are a LOT. I'd love to caption them all, but that is one thing I am too tired to do right now.

I can't wait to go back. This was Meg's trip for sure . . . and next trip, it's all about Kate :)


Disney World 2009

2 comments:

Keisha said...

I am so incredibly jealous of your trip!! I'm glad it went as well as you hoped it would. Maybe when you take them back we can all go together!!!

georgiagirl said...

I should totally be working right now, but instead I am scrolling through your photos. So cute!
You got great ones of Meg in the MK in the princess dress, looks like your own private photo shoot!
El