Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Weekend

Jim turns 30 this weekend. I married a younger man. Call me a cradle robber if you want to.

We have big plans. Big SURPRISE plans . . . so I can't tell right now because Jim reads this blog. Jim -- remember what I said -- you might need your swim suit or your dress suit -- I'll tell you on Saturday.

Nana Dahlby and Papa are joining us for the festivities. JuJu and Greg are already helping with the plans. The girls are already enjoying the extra company in the house, as am I. Tomorrow will include a trip to the mall and some pre-birthday shopping . . . and a hair cut for me while I have an extra person around to watch the girls.

Birthdays rock. Happy Birthday to Jim, 3 days early.

3 comments:

The Cibulas said...

How exciting! I didn't even know...which means I appreciate you taking time out to chat with me this evening even more! HAppy B'day Jim! Ican't wait to hear what the surprise is--Ill be stalking the blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3-0 Jim! Hope you guys have a blast this weekend. :-)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Jim!

Your pal,
Jackson (Doug & Becky too!)