Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Girls Gone Wild



Meg and I have had a very, very busy week . . . forgive the lack of posts. We’ve been having a great time enjoying Spring Break (whoohoo!) with our friends that have some time off from work/school.

Monkey Joes was on our agenda for Monday with a friend and her two boys. Meg jumped her heart out and is still talking about it today (I’m NOT kidding).

Tuesday we ventured to Newnan where – although we can go there any time, not just on Spring Break – Meg enjoyed some time with my mom and dad. I guess enjoyed some time there, too . . . even if my parents have literally said that they prefer visits with ‘just Meg.’

Wednesday (today) we spent the day with my dear high school friend . . . the friend that is also pregnant and due about 3 weeks after me. Her girls LOVE Meg. They spent the day entertaining her . . . and getting a taste of what life might be like when their little brother arrives in July.

More blogging soon, I hope . . . but no promises. I’m behind a bit on HD Portraits (still, yes, sadly) and I’m fearful the work will only get worse . . . I have FOUR shoots this weekend and at least TWO next, so I’ll be working a lot the next few weeks. Like the holiday season, people are booking like crazy . . . this time it’s because everyone wants in before the prego-lady stops taking photos.

We’ve gone wild over here, I tell you.

More when we can . . .

No comments: