Thursday, November 15, 2007

We are still Alive

Well, we made it through yesterday. My dad came up and took care of Meg for me -- who, really, was back to her old self by mid-day. They played and played . . . while I slept and slept. I don't know WHAT hit us, but it hit us hard and took us down big time.

Now that we are feeling better (not quite 100%, but almost), I have to catch up on HD Portraits stuff . . . I'm 2 days behind! You know what they say . . . "The best laid plans . . . " I had a special blog planned for yesterday and everything! It was the one-year anniversary of Meg's surgery . . . I'll write about it later today or tomorrow.

Anyway, just letting everyone know that we are OK today and hope to be all better officially by tomorrow. Thanks again for all the notes to wish us well -- they certainly help!

No comments: