Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nothing to Do

We've done nothing today.

When I say nothing, I mean it.

Meg is all off her schedule with this napping thing . . . not really wanting a morning nap, but struggling to make it until after lunch to catch her snooze. She made it until 11:15 this morning, then she HAD to have one. So our schedule is all off today . . . but, as I mentioned, we have done nothing, so who really needs a schedule on a day like this?

It's been boring, I'll admit. I'm not feeling very good, so I couldn't motivate myself to do anything at all. I cleaned the house less than a week ago, so it's in good shape. I have errands I could run, but I couldn't get myself to do them today.

So, a do-nothing Thursday. I wish I had more to blog about today, but it's one of those boring stay-at-home-mom kinda days.

I hope tomorrow is more interesting.

No comments: