Friday, November 16, 2007

The 100th Post

This is my 100th post, since starting the blog back in January. Not too shabby . . . about 1/3 of the year captured in blogville.

But, alas, at this 100th post, I have to admit that I'm feeling bit overwhelmed, and blogging may have to become a less frequent event . . . at least for a short while.

Since Labor Day, I've tried to blog every single day -- and I've been successful at it, for the most part. I've ENJOYED it . . . it is fun for me to have something to look forward to . . . a journal entry of sorts. Blogging has become a habit for me.

But with the holiday season appraoching and such a busy time for HD Portraits, something has to give. I woke up at 3am last night and could not get back to sleep because of the many, many thoughts of things to do racing through my head. I have several shoots to finish, plus two or three each weekend from now until Dec 9th. All of those will need editing . . . plus holiday card orders . . . my own, personal things like house maintence, shopping, baby care, mommy care, etc . . . it's just a lot to think about. So, when I sat down to write this blog and noticed that it was my 100th, I thought it was a great time to say that I'll be needing a break . . . that blogs 101, 102, 103, and so on will come -- just with a little less frequency than the past 30 or so.

Keep checking in on us -- I don't want to lose viewers! I just want to be able to manage my own life and keep myself sane at the same time. No more waking up at 3am because I'm so worried about all I have to do. I'm sure you understand.

Have a GREAT weekend and I will see you soon :)

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

Sip some tea...put your feet up...read a book:) Don't overdue it Heather. We will miss your posts, but your fave readers will be faithful:)
~E