Wednesday, November 28, 2007

True to My Word

So, I've been so true to my word, it hurts. No posts in nearly 2 weeks. I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth totally . . . but holiday shoots have me slammed, and there just has not been time. I finally caught up totally before Thanksgiving . . . then the bad weather on Sunday totally threw me off and I had to reschedule 2 shoots for THIS weekend . . . on top of the shoots I already had scheduled! Life is crazy, but good. No complaints . . . just a little extra work.





We did have a great Thanksgiving in the booming metropolis of Newnan, GA. My family was glad to have us most of last week . . . well, glad to have MEG . . . Jim and I were just tag-alongs with her. We enjoyed a lot of food and rest. Would you beleive that I didn't take a single picture on Thanksgiving? Call it burn out or lack of motivation . . . no biggie. We have enough pictures of every other day to make up for it.





Speaking of pictures (quite a lot in this post, I realize -- can you tell what I've been engrossed with for the past several weeks??) . . . . here are some outtakes from our Meg holiday shoot. She's a bit hard to pin down for pictures these days, but we managed to get a few good ones. She looks like such a little GIRL in her holiday dress and white tights! She had a lot of fun running around the yard, all dressed up in short sleeves and 50 degree weather. We are the worst parents, I know.





More to come . . . I've actually written some blogs that I haven't posted yet. Weird, I realize -- I was once an over-achiever at this blog thing, now I'm a total slacker. I'll try to post some of those in the days/weeks to come.

After mid-December -- when all the pictures are done and everyone's holiday cards are in the mail -- I'll be back to blog life. I really do miss it! Until, take care :)

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Ive missed you! Glad to see you're back!