Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas (Week)

We've been doing so much this past week, I have not taken any time to keep up with my life on the computer. Barely checked email, dropped the blog . . . only did some Facebook stuff via cell phone. I took a break from my computer addiction, my connection to the outside world . . . and I have not missed it a bit!


Christmas at the Dahlbys has been fantastic. Like I said, we've been busy.





We had a Christmas program at preschool.


We did a LOT of baking. I found out that, actually, I'm not as bad at it as I thought. If I really pay attention to what I'm doing, I can actually make cookies good enough to give away to family and friends.





We made a gingerbread house.







We got the entire cast of the Wizard of Oz in Pez dispensers from Aunt JuJu. A BIG hit.





We got matching Princess Christmas PJs from Grandaddy.




Santa Came.





We got an Art Easel that Kate adores.





And we got a new Princess Bike (and helmet).





It's been wonderful.



Merry Christmas to all . . . I hope everyone has had a Christmas that was wonderful for you.

2 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Merry Christmas Dahlby family! It looks like you had a wonderful time together! Loving that Princess bike:)
~Erica

Kelli said...

Heather,
I came across your blog several months ago and just wanted to thank you for being so REAL! I live outside of Atlanta and between the mamas around here and some of the blogs I read I feel like I am missing some "super mom" power. It's obvious you are a great mom and you love your children, but you are also honest about your feelings, which is nice to read. Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!!