Monday, December 7, 2009

Cartunes




Need something new to listen to in the car? Something your kids will really enjoy . . . and you will find yourself singing under your breath all day long? At our house, we are always searching for something new to listen to as we drive around town. Meg has become quite the music connoisseur, and she has LOTS of opinions about what we listen to in the car (surprise, surprise).



Anyway . . .



I highly recommend "All You Need is Love: Beatles Songs for Kids"



We checked it out from the library last week, and we've been bopping along to it ever since. Meg's favorite is "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La_Da" -- which I love, too. It's such a fun little CD. I've caught myself listening to it all by myself in the car, long after I've dropped the girls at carpool. It's a good one . . . just thought I'd share in case anyone needed any holiday gift ideas.
Happy Monday :) Jim is out until Thursday . . . blech. At least I have Christmas to look forward to . . . and all of us together for more than a week. That will make my days very merry and bright for sure.

No comments: