Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our Latest Holiday Project

I give you our 2009 cast of carolers . . .


They are just darling. I've already told Jim we have to find a way to wrap these up safely at the end of the season because I want to enjoy them for years to come. This project was a bit tough for Meg . . . she was able to paint the tubes, draw the faces, and glue, but I did have to help her a lot more than I thought I might. Still, she enjoyed every minute, and she is so proud of her carolers.



And Kate . . . well, once again, she watched with excitement. My big project with her is going to be cookie baking on Friday :) I feel bad because this year we've tackled a few holiday projects that are simply too much for her, but I'm hoping she'll make up for it with cookies.




The carolers sit on our kitchen table and eat with us at each meal. Meg moves them around all the time . . . and today she decided to switch their hats. I can tell she is proud of them, as she should be. Like I said -- just darling.

3 comments:

The Cibulas said...

Too cute Meg!

Jen O'Daniel said...

Adorable! I'm going to remember that idea for down the road!

Becky said...

100% adorable. Definite keepsake! Great job on the faces, Meg!