Friday, December 11, 2009

Feelin' Better

Thanks for the support, commenters . . . I appreciate everyone out there feeling my pain! HFM . . . well, it sucks. Kate seems better today . . . still not quite herself, but at least we were able to run one quick errand (without a meltdown) after dropping Meg at school this morning. We are on the road to recovery.

Last night, as I was putting Kate to bed, Jim kissed her sweet head and said, "Night-Night . . . I hope you sleep all night, Katy-did. You need it, baby girl."

I said to him, with a smile,"Of course she will. You are home now. That sounds about right . . . you come home and then she sleeps. She only stays up all night when I'm here alone."

Kate woke up for a few minutes around 10:45pm last night, then she slept the whole night through.

I'm not complaining . . . the night of sleep was VERY welcomed and hopefully means we've turned a corner and are feeling better. I just think it figures that she sleeps all night when I have some help, but she's up all night when I don't have any relief staff here to help out. I guess Kate just wanted to have a slumber party with Mommy on Monday . . . and Tuesday . . . and Wednesday night. Like I said, that figures . . .

1 comment:

The Cibulas said...

Glad to hear Kate is on the road to recovery! And you can finally sleep:)