Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Classic

Yesterday was a crazy day . . . we ended up at the office where my dad got his electrolayrnx unit because his broke. The darn thing just stopped working all together. My dad could not remember the name of the place where he'd gotten the unit so we could not call them to find out the protocol on getting a repair or replacement. He did, however, remember where in town the office was. So -- once he drove all the way to my house to tell me this because he couldn't exactly call me with this news -- we packed up the girls and drove over to "Electrolarynx R Us", as we called it, in search of a working voice.

After we took care of our business -- which resulted in my dad being sent a loaner unit to use while his Tru Tone is being repaired -- Meg piped up with a very important question for the young lady working with us.

"Hey, do you guys have a bathroom around here?" was her question.

We looked at her and laughed . . . just the question, the way she phrased it, and the craziness of our day made us all laugh at little Meg. Yet another classic from the mouth of a 3 yr old.

No comments: