Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday was a Teaser

Don't really know what happened with the whole slideshow thing yesterday . . . so I had to start all over using my good old friend, Photoshop Elements. (Here is my promo for Photoshop Elements: I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to improve and spruce up your digital photographs.) Sorry for the mix up there.

Here is the real slideshow, complete with what I thought to be the perfect song for the show. I didn't bother editing any of these photos -- I don't have the time -- so they aren't my best work. Still, there are cute moments here that I am so happy to have captured.

To my friends out there that have one child and are expecting/just had baby # 2 -- THIS is what it's all about. The first year was tough, but look what we got as a reward for our work! Two of the sweetest, most in-love sisters ever. Having 2 kids takes some getting used to, but I'm learning quickly how wonderful having 2 can be.

No comments: